Kiwi

Ohhh, i scanned one page from my old cookbook!! :lol: 8)

regards :wink:

Ohhh I'm sad, :cry: you wont share your old cooking recipes. :D

Boban, take note of #5 in 'How to prepare a Kiwi'. :)

Sorry I`m late! Traffic... :wink:
Hello kiwi and welcome to this forum. We already meet (Neon tank... or something like that). I was also wandering how do you find your themes here, but seems it`s going well to you. :).
...a duck lover... or former duck lover... or a duck lover who curently thinks that he is not duck lover any more... whatever. :D
I love animals too, any living creature that can walk, fly, limp, snoop... and I also love those with good taste. :wink: But the space in my house allows me to keep only fish, maybe some bird, and cat, eventually (My one-eyed cat dissapeared some 3-4 months ago). And, ofcourse, those I mentioned last :) .
See you arround!
P.S.: I`ll follow the others - I`ll ask you to excuse my language errors... mistakes, bad spelling... etc. :)

Nenad, Thanks for the welcome.

How do I find my themes here? I know someone who knows Serbian and can translate for me.

I have 2 1/2 acres of land and I have a menagerie of animals to look after. Six sheep, (5 ewes, 1 ram) soon to increase in number due to the ewes about to have lambs, 6 chickens, 1 rooster, 1 lazy cat, 1 crazy dog, 20+ goldfish in an outdoor pond, my neon tank plus my daughters tropical fishtank. Enough feathers, scales, fur and wool to keep me busy. :)

Sorry to hear about your one-eyed cat disappearing. :( Are you going to get another cat one day?

I sure will! I hope one day I`ll have a veeeery big yard (not 2,5 acres, ofcourse, it`s hardly imaginable here), but big enough to have a dog, pond, and many other animals and plants.
Figaro the One Eyed (my dissapeared cat) was famous of gihting dogs on the streets... I guess he "overcounted" his strainght and atacked some larger dog... I just guess. Maybe he was killed by car.